Standard returns on non-faulty items are only accepted within a 14 day period from the date of receipt. Any items worn for other than trying the item for size will not be refunded. Whilst trying for size we ask that you take great care of our products.
You may return the item/s to us for a full refund subject to the following conditions:
- You notify us within the 7 day period.
- The goods are returned in a re-saleable condition with all labels attached.
- You pay the return delivery charges, choosing a method of your choice. Please obtain proof of postage as the good are your responsibility until recieved and checked by our returns department.
- The goods are not customised for you in any way.
- The item has not been worn other than to try the item for size. If any of the manufacturer labels have been removed we will assume that you have used the product and will be unable to offer a refund.
Please note that postage costs are NOT refunded.
Extended Christmas Returns
Please not we will be extending our returns period for Christmas.
Any items purchased up until and including 24/12/16 will have until the 10th January 2017 to return their purchases. Full T's & C's still apply.
For orders made after this date will have the standard 14 days from the date of delivery to return the order. Full T's & C's Apply.
If we deliver a faulty item, you are legally entitled to a full refund including postage, we ask you to report damages to us within 24 hours of receipt of your item. Please return the item to us intact with all packaging. We understand that you may not be able to re-use the original packaging but would ask that you enclose the packaging. We would ask that if possible you take a photograph of any damaged packaging.
Items that cannot be returned
We do not accept the return of any jewellery. Items that have been damaged by you and do not have a manufacturing fault will be looked at on an individual basis. For assistance in this we would ask that you phone or email us and we will advise on the correct and lawful action.
Please ensure that you take care in packing your returned goods and that you make good use of any insurance offered by your chosen return postage method.
If you have any questions or queries regarding returning goods please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Office telephone: 01690 710292